activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one queue per request
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:54:14 GMT
Thanks, but then I would like to know how do people design such a system
where request comes in goes on the queue and waits on the outgoing queue.
If responses from different requests go to only one queue then this model
wouldn't work unless there is some other component keeping track of threads
with some request id. Is there some kind of listener working as dispatcher?