activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP. Any way to obtain clientId in a producerInfo advisory message?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:43:02 GMT
hi all,

I have this case:

case activemq::commands::ProducerInfo::ID_PRODUCERINFO:{

Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo> info =

amqMessage->getDataStructure().dynamicCast<activemq::commands::ProducerInfo>();

Pointer<activemq::commands::ProducerId>& aux=info->getProducerId();

}

but I cant find the way to obtain the real client Id, I've only can get the
real identification [hostname-:xxx:xxx...]. Why If I am consuming from
advisory:

ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.T_STATS_SYSTEM

When I connect a producer I get a PRODUCER_INFO and when I disconnect it I
get CONNECTION_INFO? Its posible to obtain clien id name?

regads

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.