activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Acknowledgement and redelivery
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:30:29 GMT
redelivery processing begins once there is an exception or transaction
rollback, it is not based on a time since delivery. So in your case,
activemq consider the message inflight till you acknowledge or till
the consumer closes, so there will be no redelivery.

see: http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html