activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic ActiveMQ setup but I am stuck
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:07:21 GMT
the folks on the camel user list may be better able to help...

If you were to use the command prompt and use a copy command from DOS,
what file name would work?

It is that value that you need to use in the url.

Some pointers in:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/camel-users/201108.mbox/%3CCAGB5yNnjxF5UeJddaudXjaab6zzAbBC0ezKaJ+kC-fh3Bb9w2A@mail.gmail.com%3E