activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration file for NMS
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:46:19 GMT
If you are using the latest version of NMS, this file is no longer
required.  It is purely optional.  I think the problem is that the
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll is missing from your folder.  When you specify the
'activemq:' provider in the connection URL, it will look for this assembly
in the same folder as the Apache.NMS.dll assembly.

Hope that helps,
Jim