activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic ActiveMQ setup but I am stuck
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 13:15:42 GMT
Hi

What OS are you using? Is it Windows.
You may have to use the UNC notation (I think its whats its called).

Also an alternative on Windows is to map a drive letter to the network drive.
So you can pickup files from eg H:\MetroFileDrop

The Camel file component uses the java.io.File API. So basically
whatever this API does/support is what Camel does.