activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject Unable to delete a durable subscriptions.
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:44:20 GMT
I have 33 offline Durable Subscribers that are never coming back. However, ActiveMQ 5.3.0 (a
plan to upgrade it to current is being hatched already) won't let me delete them. From the
web, it either appears to delete it (i.e., I got no error), but actually didn't, or it gives
me a stack trace that starts off:

javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: No durable subscription exists for: ACN.Durable.vm-nis

When I connected to it from jconsole and tried to do a destroy, I get this:

Problem invoking destroy: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception
is:
Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException (no security manager:
RMI class loader disabled)

Is there some way I can delete these, without shutting down ActiveMQ (major pain there, if
I do, as none of the many clients are using the failover transport (yet) and will all die)?

-ste
_______________
Shaun T. Erickson
Technical Services
Accenture Life Insurance Platform
Murray Hill, NJ
office: 908-898-5332

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com