activemq-users mailing list archives

From Luis Cañas Díaz <lca...@libresoft.es>
Subject Re: python library?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:45:01 GMT
On 07/04/12 16:18, Darren Govoni wrote:
> Can you be more specific? What is not working well, and so on....

Yeah, sorry :)

I decided to use pyactivemq[0] because the API was really simple. The
strange behaviour I see is that the subscriber doesn't receive messages
if it was idle more than 60 seconds (approximately). I mean, I can
receive messages without problem, but I create a subscriber and it needs
to be listening for more than a minute without reading messages it gets
frozen :(

The pyactivemq uses an old version of activemq-cpp (3.0.1) and the code
itself was released in 2008. I'm using as a bus the version 5.5.1.

I wonder if any of you is using a different Python library. I've seen
that it is recommended the "Python Stomp Client", but I miss some
examples to deal with ActiveMQ.

Best,
Luis.

[0] http://code.google.com/p/pyactivemq

--
Luis Cañas-Díaz          | GSyC/LibreSoft Research Lab
http://libresoft.es      | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones