activemq-users mailing list archives

From woodstockrich <RichPat...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: HTML/JS works in Demo but not under JBOSS 7.1 / Eclipse
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:43:33 GMT
Ok, inching forward, but not there yet.

A key consideration was changing the amq.uri='amq'.  Then at least I no
longer got the http response "The requested resource (/amq) is not
available"

My server returns HTML with the errors:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/kahadb/util/DataByteArrayInputStream

So I will check out to see if that's deployed and probably isn't.

The other thing that is a concern for me is when I deploy activemq-web, I
get the following:
13:15:16,935 ERROR [org.jboss.osgi.framework.internal.FrameworkEventsPlugin]
(MSC service thread 1-6) Framework ERROR:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Cannot resolve bundle resModule:
[org.apache.activemq.activemq-web:5.5.1]

If this is just for the ActiveMQ console, I don't care (at this point) as
long as the active mq messaging will still work.