activemq-users mailing list archives

From mickhayes <mickha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from Java object to .Net object with NMS
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:37:13 GMT
You need to make sure the objects match on both sides to begin with.

Failing that, while I understand it's not in the [SCJP/Oracle Certified
Professional Java SE Programmer] exam now (I could be wrong) you'll get a
concise coverage of what you need to know if you look at material covering
SCJP exam objective 3.3 "Serialization".

(I'm looking at the Sierra/Bates SCJP Study Guide)

-----
Michael Hayes B.Sc. (NUI), M.Sc. (DCU), SCSA SCNA