activemq-users mailing list archives

From ngeren <>
Subject Consumer count dips in console when publishing
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:00:14 GMT
While publishing a large number of messages over a period of time, the
consumer count within the admin console dips. Once our (publishing) job has
completed, it shows the correct number, which is great, however, we do use
this count (within the XML feed) to monitor for issues, thus we get alerted
quite often. :)

Our configuration is quite simple, a single broker with: STOMP, SSL and

The (large) publishing job is ran locally on the broker server; no network

Any ideas?