activemq-users mailing list archives

From metatech <>
Subject OpenWire protocol is now recognized by Wireshark
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:30:29 GMT

It is my pleasure to announce that OpenWire protocol is now recognized by

The installers for the latest 1.7.1 development version support it :

Bugs and/or unknown commands/fields can be submitted in Wireshark Bugzilla
with an attached capture file (*.pcap) and the packet number.
All findings can be reported in the same bug. I will try to have a look, but
no promises, this is entirely worked on during (sparse) free time.

Thanks in advance,