activemq-users mailing list archives

From JRR <>
Subject Set JMSType using activeMQCPP
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:02:46 GMT

I think I know how to do this but I want to confirm with the crowd.

We're using AMQ as the MOM between my group, which use ActiveMQ-CPP, and
another group which I believe is using camel. They've requested that the
header's "type" field gets set and they indicate that they use
Messge.getJMSType() to get the value. They recommended that I use

I searched the ActiveMQ-CPP API and I don't see a Message::setJMSType() but
I *did* find a Message::setCMSType(). Is this the same? I'm going to test it

Or perhaps I should just use Message::setStringProperty("JMSType", "value")

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.