activemq-users mailing list archives

From newtonsri <newton...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuration file for NMS
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:48:32 GMT
Hi,

I am new to NMS and so this question might sound very silly. When I tried to
run a sample producer/consumer code I got an exception saying
IConnectionFactory implementation not found. It is mentioned in the code
that I need to have nmsprovider-activemq.config file in the executable path.
Can you please tell me where I can get this config file from? Also please
let me know if the exception is due to the missing config file or is there
someother reason for which I am getting this exception.

Thanks in advance.