activemq-users mailing list archives

From rogerroger <trondarild.tobias...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: onmessage not picking up messages
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:42:11 GMT
Param 'DestinationName' on the message I send(find it in JMX) has
ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic and TempQueue, not MyQueue.  It is listed under
Subscription.Non-Durable.Topic...

I am using this code to produce the message(Can you see why it isn't
published on MyTopic?):

String message = "test message";
Session session = getSession(getQueueConnection());
TextMessage textMessage = session.createTextMessage();
textMessage.setText("Sending to queue: "+message);
getProducer(session, "openejb:Resource/MyQueue").send(textMessage);
System.out.println("Queue Message w/ id:"+textMessage.getJMSMessageID()+"
sent");

	private Context envContext = null;

	private Context getEnvContext() throws NamingException {
		if (envContext == null) {
			envContext = new InitialContext();
			// envContext = (Context) initCtx.lookup("java:comp/env");
		}
		return envContext;
	}

	private ConnectionFactory connectionFactory;

	private TopicConnection getTopicConnection() throws NamingException,
			JMSException {
		if (connectionFactory == null) {
			connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) getEnvContext().lookup(
					"openejb:Resource/MyJmsConnectionFactory");
		}
		return (TopicConnection) connectionFactory.createConnection();

	}

	private QueueConnection getQueueConnection() throws NamingException,
			JMSException {
		if (connectionFactory == null) {
			connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) getEnvContext().lookup(
					"openejb:Resource/MyJmsConnectionFactory");
		}
		return (QueueConnection) connectionFactory.createConnection();

	}

	private MessageProducer getProducer(Session session, String topicOrQueue)
			throws NamingException, JMSException {
		MessageProducer producer = session
				.createProducer((Destination) getEnvContext().lookup(
						topicOrQueue));
		return producer;

	}

	private Session getSession(Connection connection) throws JMSException {
		return connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
	}

and this in openejb.xml:

	 <Resource id="MyJmsResourceAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
        BrokerXmlConfig =  broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)
        ServerUrl       =  tcp://localhost:61616
    </Resource>

    <Resource id="MyJmsConnectionFactory"
type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
        ResourceAdapter = MyJmsResourceAdapter
    </Resource>

    <Container id="MyJmsMdbContainer" ctype="MESSAGE">
        ResourceAdapter = MyJmsResourceAdapter
    </Container>

    <Resource id="MyQueue" type="javax.jms.Queue"/>
    <Resource id="MyTopic" type="javax.jms.Topic"/>

Torsten Mielke-2 wrote