activemq-users mailing list archives

From rogerroger <>
Subject Re: onmessage not picking up messages
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:14:18 GMT
Also, there are two consumers listed under 'Topic' folder as
'ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.MyQueue' and
'ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.MyTopic' and when I send messages, new
entries in the monitor occur as 'ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer .. Queue.MyQueue
and Topic.MyTopic'.  The topic and queue I referred to in the previous post
are simply denoted by 'MyTopic' and 'MyQueue'

Both advisory consumers have the value 2 for 'EnqueueCount' allthough I have
only sent one message.  Could there be a blocking problem or is it just
previous persisted messages in the KahaDB?