activemq-users mailing list archives

From rogerroger <>
Subject onmessage not picking up messages
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:54:54 GMT

I am using tomee plus and it's active mq version.  I have started a broker,
verified by 'telnet localhost 61616' and added topic and connection factory
using openejb.xml resource elements.  I am able to send messages to the
broker, verified with the jConsole, but none are consumed.  The same code
worked using tomcat 7.11 and active mc core jar 5.5.1. I am starting up the
consumers using a servlet listener.  Yes, I have remembered the
connection.start() and there is only one consumer in the code.

Help is appreciated.