activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zagan <erbsen.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ and High Availability Manager
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 17:10:55 GMT
Hello,

I need the possibility to run Apache Active MQ highly available. At the
moment I would use Shared Filesystem Master/Slave but I have the problem,
that IP/Hostname of Master and Slave have to be the same.
The sender application is  only a JMS compliant client, which isn't using
Apache Active MQ libraries. So he can't use failover protocol. Is there any
preferred solution to the problem, like using a High Availability manager?
At the moment I use Debian Linux as operating system.

Thanks for your help in advance!