activemq-users mailing list archives

From Knut Aksnes-NOR <Knut.Aks...@jeppesen.com>
Subject NMSReplyTo and JMSReplyTo
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 13:26:31 GMT
Will a JMSReplyTo property created by a Java sender be made available and be usable as a NMSReplyTo
attribute by a .NET client using NMS with the ActiveMQ provider?

We need to use the Request Reply EIP pattern from Camel against a component we intend to write
in .NET (Mostly due to the availability of existing libraries)  For this to work more or less
automatically we need JMSReplyTo to work, if it does so depends on serialization details for
this attribute, this should be a quite easy question to answer for a protocol guru. I could
dig into the code myself, but as the answer to the question should be made available as part
of the NMS documentation and as a negative answer might trigger a change request I would prefer
if some with good protocol knowledge could give an answer.