activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Anderson <manderso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can non-persistent messages sent via topics use temp storage?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:47:53 GMT
Thanks for the pointer. It seems that what I was missing in my
configuration was setting the topic prefetch size on the connection factory.

I think the online documentation could really do with a clear of example of
how to configure ActiveMQ without producer flow control. I had to spend a
good few hours jumping between various parts of the documentation, googling
and eventually finding the unit test that triggered my question here.

Can you submit bugs against the documentation? I would consider submitting
a patch/new documentation if that was possible.

Mark