activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: url for my queues for my partners
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:57:12 GMT
have a look at the tests: I think this one is a good match;
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-optional/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/bugs/AMQ2764Test.java?view=markup

It validates a network between two brokers over http

See the xml configuration for one of the brokers, it is straight forward:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-optional/src/test/resources/org/apache/activemq/bugs/amq2764/reconnect-broker1.xml?view=markup