activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] How to make persistent Topic after activemq server restart?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:41:33 GMT
this looks like something that is missing, there is no
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
that will peek at the topic store, they are all memory based so they
don't survive a restart.

What is needed is a
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
that can query the topic store. this needs an enhancement. Can you
raise a jira issue to track this?