activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can non-persistent messages sent via topics use temp storage?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 20:50:44 GMT
look a the other test in there that uses a topic for inspiration,
those consumers are using the temp store
for their pending messages.
org.apache.activemq.bugs.TempStorageBlockedBrokerTest#testRunProducerWithHungConsumer

the testFillTempAndConsume does not have a consumer, so the topic
variant just discards messages.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com