activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to log all incoming msgs of Queue "hello" into a separate logfile?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:32:21 GMT
that sounds like a nice enhancement to the logging broker plugin. It
would be easy to implement by appending the destination name to the
logger request.
Have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3779 to track
this. It does raise the question about composite destinations, should
there be a unique log entry per destination or should they be in their
own log?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com