activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Embedded Broker / AJAXServlet / Jetty
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:21:00 GMT
Hi Gerald,

I'd suggest you try to debug http traffic between your html page and
servlet. Maybe that'll give you some more insight in what's going on. BTW.
you're setup looks ok, but I suspect you're might be using the amq js
object in a wrong way or something.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
Senior Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp.