activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.5.1 - Message Routing Doesn't Resume After Network Outage
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:47:29 GMT
Hello Bruce,

You are on the right track with your investigations.
You should not really combine static with failover in this scenario. static: and failover
only get combined when building a network bridge to a master/slave pair.

In your case you're only connecting to one remote broker, so only use static:. The static:
protocol is already capable of reconnecting your bridge after a network problem.

If you combine static: and failover, then you need to set maxReconnectAttempts=0 or 1 depending
on the exact version used. See http://tmielke.blogspot.de/2011/09/activemq-network-bridge-to-masterslave.html
for some more background information.

So your solution is to remove the failover transport from the network bridge configuration.

Hope this helps.
Torsten