activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Consumer just stops
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:36:49 GMT
thanks for info Tim. I'll clear out the broker and see if that settles the consumer down.

cheers,

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80

On 2 Mar 2012, at 21:25, Timothy Bish wrote:

> On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:44 +0000, Alistair Young wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Would there be any reason a JMS consumer would just stop reading from its topic?
It's a simple tomcat webapp and when tomcat is restarted the consumer starts reading again,
until it stops again after a day or so. After it reads a message it sends a message to another
topic on the broker and I believe this topic is now very large indeed as its durable subscriber
hasn't read from it in months. Could that be causing a problem?