activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Easiest way to (pre-)fill/add new msgs into an ActiveMQ server?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:02:38 GMT
Hello Ben,

You have a couple of options for sending messages to the broker:
- Use the web console
- use JMX operation (e.g. via JConsole)
- use other external tools that aren't provided by ActiveMQ like HermesJMS
- write you own little application

> I prefer a batch script where all header fields and the payload are can be entered directly
for each msg.

There is no such tool shipped with ActiveMQ. However you could write one yourself using any
scripting language (e.g. Perl, Ruby) and the STOMP protocol.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com