activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Giedz <marcin.gi...@arise.pl>
Subject AMQ 5.5 remove temporary destination
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:13:08 GMT

Hi,

Our temp queue policy is set as follows:

<policyEntry tempQueue="true" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="100mb" gcInactiveDestinations="true"
inactiveTimoutBeforeGC="30000">
<pendingQueuePolicy>
<vmQueueCursor/>
</pendingQueuePolicy>
</policyEntry>

question: what conditions are taken into account in case of "remove daed temp queues"? - number
of consumers, producers, etc?

With such configuration I still can see live temp-queues with ConsumerCount=0 - I thought
that this could trigger AMQ to remove such queue but it doesn't. Did I miss something in configuration?

Thx
Marcin