activemq-users mailing list archives

From ogroef <ogr...@gmail.com>
Subject JMSExpiration is set to a relative data starting from 01/01/1970
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:59:22 GMT
All

ActiveMQ 5.5.0.
JRE 1.6.0

When a message is send with the topicpublisher the messages are send fine.
My problem has something to do wiht the JMSExpiration Header property.

Method used. topicpublisher -> publish (message, persistence, priority,
*timetolive*)
the timetolive is passed as 5000 millisec (5 seconds)

When the message is consumed the JMSExpiration is having the value:
SYSDATE+5000 millisecs

Example:
TimeToLive: 5000
Expected JMSExpiration: 5000

Actual JMSExpiration: 1333138515018 (this is the amount of millisecs
starting to count from 01/01/1970).

Question:
Is there any way that I can get the 5000 in the JMSExpiration instead of the
1333138515018?

PS: The systemdate is set correctly and pointing to the moment the message
is send.

Kind Regards