activemq-users mailing list archives

From oBanawalikar <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject Re: Acknowledgement from consumer
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 05:05:01 GMT
Hey Torsten,

what do you mean by control over acknowledge??

The reason I m asking questions related to acknowledgment from consumer, is
that i want to only acknowledge messages after they have been processed by
some processing engine. I can only send the messages to the engine using a
Adapter??
Currently I am storing each message in a adapter till the processing engine
gives me a acknowledgment of some sort saying  the messages has been
processed. But this takes up lot of space on the Adapter for storing each
message??