activemq-users mailing list archives

From brucent <bruc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.5.1 - Message Routing Doesn't Resume After Network Outage
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:31:26 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I tried taking the // out so I'm now using:

      <networkConnector
uri="static:(failover:(tcp://localhost:63001)?updateURIsSupported=false)"
                        name="network-connector"
                        networkTTL="5"
                        conduitSubscriptions="true"
                        duplex="false"
                        suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="false"
                        prefetchSize="1000"

but it failed on the second run of my test.