activemq-users mailing list archives

From hendrila <la...@lancehendrix.com>
Subject Re: Stomp message from PHP client, "Unsupported message type 'MapMessage'" from Java server
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:14:17 GMT

neek wrote

> All this led me back to
> http://www.lancehendrix.com/techdocs/incubation/Talking%20Stomp%20to%20ActiveMQ.txt,
> which is verbose and hard to read but does contain working code.  It seems
> the exact format of the PHP array you have to send is very particular.

You might be interested in knowing that my site maintains a text and HTML
version of all my pages.  The HTML version, while not any less verbose,
might be easier to read:
http://www.lancehendrix.com/techdocs/incubation/Talking%20Stomp%20to%20ActiveMQ.html
http://www.lancehendrix.com/techdocs/incubation/Talking%20Stomp%20to%20ActiveMQ.html

I am also in the process of updating this information as newer versions of
ActiveMQ and the PHP stomp libraries make it easier to integrate (it worked
out of the box for me for AMQ 5.5 and the Stomp 1.1 PHP library); however
the PHP data structure required to make it work still seems to be the same.

Lance