activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zagan <>
Subject Is DLQ for sender an receiver of messages?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:00:58 GMT

as I currently understand, the DLQ queue is used in two cases
- the JMS client reaches redelivery attempts specified in the
- the JMS client tries to send an expired message

How can I provoke the situation, where a message is sent to the DLQ Queue?
Can anyone provide a code snippet for a sending JMS client?

Is the DLQ also used for receiving clients, in case the number of
unsuccessful "GET" calls reaches the redelivery attempts?

Thanks in advance