activemq-users mailing list archives

From oBanawalikar <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject can a Consumer receive a message but the Acknowledment is send by some other process?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:46:00 GMT
n ActiveMQ, I was sending a message to a consumer, the consumer then forwards
the message to a different process. I wanted to know if there is any way by
which the acknowledgment can be send to the broker from the other process??

I tired sending the Message Object using a socket connection to the other
process and then calling the acknowledge() method on it, it is not working.

I tried the sending the message to some other class object(in the same JAVA
process) and then calling the acknowledge() method, it worked.