activemq-users mailing list archives

From "john.horner" <john.hor...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: durable consumers and broker failure
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:12:08 GMT
Thank you for the rapid response.  I have changed my network connector
definition to the following:

and I still get the same behavior as before.  Fault tolerance for broker
failure is a critical requirement for us.  Please help me understand a
couple of things about this.

Is ActiveMQ intended to satisfy the use case in my original post (messages
automatically start flowing to durable subscribers upon restart of a failed
broker)?

If the answer to the above is 'yes', then is it worth my exploring whether a
previous version has a different behavior than what I'm currently seeing?

Thanks very much for your assistance.