activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pvbouwel <peter.vanbou...@contribute.be>
Subject 10 seconds wait time for kahadb lock
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:19:52 GMT
Is there a reason why it is not possible to set the timeout for brokers who
want to acquire a lock on the kahadb?

When I look into the source code (KahaPersistenceAdapter.java).  I see:

    private static final int STORE_LOCKED_WAIT_DELAY = 10 * 1000;

I wanted to set this wait_delay using a configuration parameter but this
isn't possible.

Is there a special reason why this is the case?  What will happen if I
modify the value in code and I recompile?  Will everything still work?

Greetings,

Peter