activemq-users mailing list archives

From BocaJim <jimw...@gmail.com>
Subject Does apollo support anything like interceptors?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:39:33 GMT
Hello all,

We are currently using ActiveMQ with custom interceptors that handle
security, currently we have thousands of concurrent connections, and plan to
scale to hundreds of thousands accross a cluster...

We use the interceptors to manage authentication as well as to restrict
which queues a particular client is able to publish to.

We also use the onSend API to capture some message traffic and log it...

I can't find anything similar in apollo, does it exist?