activemq-users mailing list archives

From mickhayes <mickha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no route to host using BrokerService
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:31:37 GMT
If you do
telnet 192.168.100.11 61616
from the client machine, you should get back the openwire handshake from the
broker.

If you don't, it's probably not an activemq problem, rather a configuration
issue.

Are you happy to change the broker connector to

tcp://0.0.0.0:61616

 i.e. *INADDR_ANY *temporarily to show that nothing else is broken?

It doesn't jump out at me from the netstat command, which OS you are using,
but I would just mention that Solaris and Linux handle all this a little
differently to each other.

-----
Michael Hayes B.Sc. (NUI), M.Sc. (DCU), SCSA SCNA