activemq-users mailing list archives

From liny <>
Subject Re: [HELP] How to make persistent Topic after activemq server restart?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 05:38:03 GMT

My ActiveMQ server version is 5.5.1.
I was told that I should have durable consumer connect to activemq server
So I took a test as below:
1. Create durable consumer X and connect to activemq server. I can see my
durable consumer X in "Active Durable Topic Subscribers" from Web Console.
2. I use Web Console to send a persistent message to "OTD.METRICS" topic.
3. I can see durable consumer X got new message.
4. I restart activemq server.
5. Now I create another durable consumer Y, Y is shown in "Active Durable
Topic Subscribers" from Web Console.
6. But durable consumer Y didn't get last message.

My question is:
I had set "lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy" to topic, why no last
message is kept?

My codes to create consumer is

Any hints are appreciated!