activemq-users mailing list archives

From liny <innocentl...@gmail.com>
Subject [HELP] How to make persistent Topic after activemq server restart?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:12:25 GMT
Hi,

Sorry~I searched forum but still can't not make things work.
Now what I can do is when activemq server started, I sent a topic message,
new client can receive last one message because
"lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy" and
"topic://OTD.METRICS?consumer.retroactive=true".
What I can NOT do now is that topic message is not stored after activemq
server restarted.
So no last message is kept, no client can get last message once client
connected to activemq server.
What I want is simple, I want topic message can be stored after activemq
restarted.
Would you kindly help me or share?
Anything is appreciated!

Below is my borker configuration: