activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMSReplyTo and JMSReplyTo
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 13:31:27 GMT
On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 14:26 +0100, Knut Aksnes-NOR wrote:
> Will a JMSReplyTo property created by a Java sender be made available and be usable as
a NMSReplyTo attribute by a .NET client using NMS with the ActiveMQ provider?

> We need to use the Request Reply EIP pattern from Camel against a component we intend
to write in .NET (Mostly due to the availability of existing libraries)  For this to work
more or less automatically we need JMSReplyTo to work, if it does so depends on serialization
details for this attribute, this should be a quite easy question to answer for a protocol
guru. I could dig into the code myself, but as the answer to the question should be made available
as part of the NMS documentation and as a negative answer might trigger a change request I
would prefer if some with good protocol knowledge could give an answer.

Yes, the destination will be filled in correctly when using .NET and
Java clients for ActiveMQ.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp