activemq-users mailing list archives

From fluency <int...@gmail.com>
Subject Consumer just disappear...
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 17:52:10 GMT
Hi all,

    There are several queues in my broker.And when a queue had large number
of oendingMessages,i found the "number of consumers" became 0 throught the
activeMQ console.I don't know why.
I tried  delete and create the queue,consumer's still 0。
1.I also tried set pendingMessagesStrategy to constant 100 in
activeMQ.xml,but it didn't work。
2.And when i tried set the messages to Non-Persistent mode to speed up
message traffic:
3.this.jmstemplate.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON-PERSISTENT). I still got
persistent pending messages in MQ console.
    In what situation can make consumer disappear,and why all those property
settings can't work?Did i missed something?
    Thank u for reading and It's very kind of you for offering some help!