activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer just stops
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:25:54 GMT
On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:44 +0000, Alistair Young wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Would there be any reason a JMS consumer would just stop reading from its topic? It's
a simple tomcat webapp and when tomcat is restarted the consumer starts reading again, until
it stops again after a day or so. After it reads a message it sends a message to another topic
on the broker and I believe this topic is now very large indeed as its durable subscriber
hasn't read from it in months. Could that be causing a problem?

> thanks,
>
> Alistair

> mov eax,1
> mov ebx,0
> int 80

You've most likely reached your store size limit when sending messages
to the offline durable topic.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp