activemq-users mailing list archives

From yuribit <yro...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ AjaxServlet - Servlet AjaxServlet is not available
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 18:05:51 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to develop a simple webapp that receive jms message using Ajax as
described in http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html, but when I deploy it in
tomcat6 and go to http://localhost:8080/mywebapp/amq/ I got HTTP Status 404
- Servlet AjaxServlet is not available.

This is my firebug error:

Refused to set unsafe header "Connection"
http://10.0.0.118:8080/mywebapp/amq Failed to load resource: the server
responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
amq_jquery_adapter.js:86
Error occurred in ajax call. HTTP result: 404, status: error

The localhost log of tomcat give me this output:
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
INFO: Servlet AjaxServlet is currently unavailable

Should I add something else to my web-inf.xml?

Thanks
Regards
Yuri