activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ishitori <Ishit...@bk.ru>
Subject Re: Scheduler exception java.io.IOException: Could not locate data file
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:53:22 GMT
Is it possible to recover database? I found that there are special
configuration that could help restore main ActiveMQ database.

<persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.base}/data/kahadb"
                    ignoreMissingJournalfiles="true"
                    checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
                    checksumJournalFiles="true" />
</persistenceAdapter>

But I can't see if that is working for scheduler database. Can anyone
confirm that? Or is there a special configuration parameter for restoring
scheduler database?