activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Jabali <marcelojab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Easiest way to (pre-)fill/add new msgs into an ActiveMQ server?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:59:10 GMT
Hi Ben,

Like Thorsten and Jaskirat said you have a few options but you can also run any of those samples
shipped with ActiveMQ as well.

Have a look at $AMQ_HOME/example and you can easily run an Ant script with the options described
on the build.xml file where you can configure the broker URL, destination, persistence, etc.

Hope this helps,

-Marcelo