activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@meteo.be>
Subject activemq integration with jboss
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:51:23 GMT
Hello,

i have activemq integrated with jboss (activemq-5.2.0.rar) since 2 years. Unfortunately, i
discovered when trying a new app that integrate a recent camel distribution, that every class
of the rar is exposed to the war. That means the war sees activemq classes but also old camel
configuration (inside activemq-5.2.0.rar/camel-core-1.5.0.jar) and it's break the given application
(conflicting librairies, conflicting versions). Normaly, i would expect the rar to only expose
itself throught the common JMS api and hide the details, but it's not the case.
In my case, a call to
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassloader().getResources("META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter")

returns, an enumeration containing a value
vfszip:/D:/applications/application servers/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/activemq-5.2.0.rar/camel-core-1.5.0.jar/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter

and that's a big problem because my webapp is using camel 1.9.0

I guess am not the only one to use activemq / jboss integration. How do i configure the thing
so that the rar does not get herited by the war (so that it's only visible to the component
that link queues to jndi).

Thanks

David Delbecq