activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <>
Subject What could be reason for non-synchronous operations in the shared directory based on SAN between two servers ?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:55:15 GMT
Hi all,

     In order to set up a master-slave cluster, we mounted the same path directory
     on two servers to form a shared storage directory.
     But before I started brokers I found that operations such as creating or deleting directories
or files,

     in the shared directory is not synchronous between two servers.Our system engineer explained
     that SAN could only mount on the single server and if mounting on two or more servers
     the operations in the shared directory are not synchronous.

     Does anyone can give me a hit or some references to prove whether he is corrent or not
     or some avice for me to solve this trouble?

     Thanks a lot!