activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <>
Subject disable a specific advisory message
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:24:42 GMT

I've disabled the deadletters queue like this:

                        <sharedDeadLetterStrategy processExpired="false" />

because I dont want to post process expired messages. Now Im seeing that
when the broker discards this expired messages, it drops messages from the
client. I was thinking that could be because a lot of messages are send to
the expired advisory topic. How I can disable this specific advisory
messages? Could be the reason of the dropped packets? I can disable all
advisory messages, but I want only this expired/DLQ advisory messages.

Thanks in advance

Óscar Pernas Plaza.